Monday 6 July 2015

Letter to Younger Brother advising him to take part in games:-

Examination Hall
Address
Date: xx.xx.xxxx


Dear brother,
Greetings!

I am fine with the grace of Almighty Allah and I hope you are doing good as well. It is always advisable to make the best use of student life, as this part of life makes the character of our personality. However, this does not mean that you study day and night and forget about your health. I have been told that you do not play games as you are shy of doing so. I therefore advice you to take active part in games because games are also a necessary part of life. Games help us to stay fit and shape our body. You should try to overcome your shyness and participate in sports and games. As an elder brother I advice you to take part in games as games make us healthy, wealthy and wise as the adage goes health is wealth.
There fore, always try to take active part in sports and divide your time in study and games. I am sure you will act up on my advice.

Your affectionately
XYZ


No comments:

Post a Comment